Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Countdown Begins...

Well now there is 24 hours left in the year of 2007. I must say that it has been an eventful year, what with my HSC and all that jazz. I must thank everyone who has helped me this year because its been tough, and I guess I got the result I deserved as a reflection of my entire effort this year, and not just in the last few months.
Next year is they year 2008, and in 23 hours and 57 minutes that year will begin. It is the year of the Rat, the year of the Beijing Olympics, the year I start university but it will differ from this year because I have made some New Years Resolutions.
I resolve to:
  • use my gym membership more and get fit, because I've been real lazy this year.
  • not stay home all the time, because thats no fun.
  • never be bored ever again, because that is a waste of time.
  • never waste my time, because we only have a limited ammount
  • apply myself better to my studies because I know I can do well, I just don't try
and
  • enjoy myself
Hopefully I can stick to these resolutions and make the most of my year.
In 23 hours and 40 minutes the year will end and a new one will be born, who knows what will happen... see you on the flip side
-Charles

No comments: