Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

YUMMY BURGERS!!!

(a sign and graffiti i saw in Newtown)


















OK so I was in Newtown with my brother, Alex, and I wanted burgers for lunch. As I go get money out, Alex stumbles across this Burger bar called BURGER FUEL. Its a chain that's inspired by cars. They have environmental sustainability practices in place (they convert their old chip oil and such into bio diesel to run their delivery fleet), huge burgers and a really cool, patent pending invention called a "DOOFER".
Now this.. is a DOOFER
And this is what you do with it (thank you Alex for the Brilliant photo :D)









Basically its something to hold your burger so you don't spill things out the bottom.
Ingenious really.
Anyway I got so much joy out of that one piece of cardboard.

I made a ChairWhich i dubbed
"DOOFER chair"
and proceeded to take photos of with various things on it...

Like this little cup of Aioli
Or these two bear finger puppets
(which i found in a store with really nice scented candles)




And I made a song about them, ok not made, more like appropriated the entire "Goofy Guber Song" from Spongebob Squarepants and changed "Goofy Guber" into "Doofy Doofer". The music video will come out later, once i figure out how to do it :D.

Also went to Vinnie's in Newtown and stumbled across a very strange shirt...


It looked like a radiographers vest. which had zippers where you can see the seams in this photo.
And it was damn difficult to get off!









I ended up buying a pair of Timberland shoes and Nike exercise shorts

So there you have it. My exciting day in Newtown :D

Lots of love
Charles


No comments: