Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A night with Miss Kieran, member of the order of the silver spoon

On the 23rd of December, I spent my afternoon and evening with Kieran and Vicky, at Kieran's place in Carlingford.
Now just for those of you who don't know Kieran and Vicky, they are very funny, charismatic young women who I met through my good pal Daniel Reynolds when I went to my first Rocky Horror Audience Participation Show. Yes you heard me right, Kieran, although posessing a mans name, is a woman.
Anyway we hung out at her's she took loads of photos on her new LOMO cameras, and we watched anime films, like Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Monoke. Vicky got sunburnt on her arms and we both got retinal damage from the various coloured flashes from Kieran's new cameras.
Had fun, looking forward to hanging out again.
-Charles

No comments: