Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

...meh...

Ok I've decided to change the name of my blog, it will now be known as [Chuck's "meh"...]. Reasons being? well originally the CHUCK whenever i feel like it, was suggested but felt that was too long, and thought about if there was a word that encompassed that one phrase. my answer was "meh", so i ran with it.
Well thats all thats news today.
Oh and there's a chance in the near future that my hair will be dyed semi permenantly green.
Would you like to see charles's hair green? text "YES" to... lol just kidding.
Watch this space. Updates soon
-Charles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO

Cheswick said...

Well as good as it is to get comments, i have no idea who left that comment. but its good that you, (who ever you are) ran with my text poll joke.
thanks for showing love
-Charles

Anonymous said...

Oh and it appears that you can actually leave your name with comments with an optional URL, if you don't use blogger, could you use the Name/URL option? its alot nicer knowing whos commenting on my blog, rather than have a whole bunch of ANONYMOUS' running around.

Anonymous said...

but dont you already know who it is?

take a wild guess.