Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

"Hi... my name is joe, I have a wife and two kids and I work in a button factory, one day, the boss came to me and said 'can you bring a cucumber?"

The day events:
8th March - Mum's Birthday - Kieran stays over and we watch movies till 3 in the morning
9th March - Dropped Kieran at Church - Alex wants Oporto to supplement meagre breakfast - I drink one Red Bull to keep me awake after having only 5 hours sleep - Visit Grandmother in West Pymble and have tea - get called by Steff at 12 (shift manager at the moment of calling) and end up realising that I'm supposed to be working - Rush to work - on the way Steff calls back and asks me to bring in a cucumber or 2 (stop thinking stupid things people, its for burgers) - I agree - I arrive at work at 1 - By this stage i have a bottle of V and am consuming it - 1 hour break at 5pm, I decide to have a burger large enough to constitute for lunch and dinner - enter the Bastard Prince - started eating at 5:02 pm - finish 11 minutes later - feeling full and satiated for the rest of the night - by 7pm I'm realising that i function really well on 2 servings of RB/V a day when at work - 8:30 uber rush comes in and i feel great about it, everything working well - not one bit stressed - go home on bus but realise that i have no travel pass (not valid untill i repay) and i have no money - feel guilty about that but bus driver lets me ride for 90c - I get home at 11pm and i stay up writing this blog.

Elaborations and Photos pending.
-Charles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the disclaimer charlieee. i still think it should be the chuck 'wheneeve ri feel like it' though :P

soph.