Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Caught a cold on the 2 hottest days in October

Well if you haven't already noticed, I can be a bit weird but that isn't the half of it. This week on Wednesday and Thursday I caught a cold. But this was no ordinary cold, this cold was caught on the two hottest days of october ever! Wednesday peaked at a record breaking 38 degrees celcius and Thursday a 34 degrees celcius. What really gets to me though is that while in China, which was kinda cold, I didn't get sick but when i get back to OZ... BOOM! I'm sick.
Anyway I've got a new segment for you guys. It's called:
"THIS WEEKS BIRTHDAY BASHES!"
This segment was made so that I could acknowledge the birthdays of my close friends and family. It won't be appearing that oftens so yeah, lets get started with "THIS WEEKS BIRTHDAY BASHES!"
For this week Sunday the 10th to Sunday the 17th of October 2004 we acknowledge the 17th birthday of my cousin Andrew Cong (Happy 17th man!) and the 15th birthday of my friend Caryn Griffin and her twin brother Paul Griffin (Happy 15th guys!) so in total for this week there are 3 birthdays and a total of 47 bashes. If you and your birthday would like to be featured in
"THIS WEEKS BIRTHDAY BASHES"
leave a comment
write your details down at:
or write to me at
This is Nait Selrahc signing out saying...
"My nose is all stuffed up and I've got a sore throat"
Cya!

No comments: