Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Bicycle! Bicycle!

I fell off of my Bicycle, Bicycle! BICYCLE!
ok enough queen pastiche. So yeah i fell off my bike on the corner of Thomas and Abercrombie on Monday (1-2-10). Basically I was trying to get onto the sidewalk via a driveway which had a bit of a lip. A pedestrian came around the corner which made the amount of space i had to work with a lot tighter. So i tried to get onto the side walk with a more acute angle. My front wheel got over the lip alright but my back wheel caught the lip and my bike (being top heavy with me on it) fell over with my left leg underneath it and slid along the path for a short distance.
The result. This
which is how it looked after it was cleaned up
And this is how it looked when i dressed it with stuff from the wentworth pharmacy and the Biochem and Microbio Building level 5 first aid kit

So in coming posts we will be tracking the healing process or anything else that may happen (:S)

-Charles

No comments: