Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

Fame I'm gonna live forever!

OK so since the runaway success of the Science Revue's Music Video "CSIRO" which had me in it I've now got my face over a small patch of previously unexplorred internet, most recently the University of Sydney News Page (kindly shown to me by Taylor), where there is a very nice screen grab of me as Mathematics (with Pi BLING, Heck YES!). But it made me decide to egosurf with the help of google.
Now first and foremost when you type in my name you get my facebook, and for good reason because my facebook url is www.facebook.com/charles.tian
second is my myspace which is a little surprising and makes me feel i should clean it up and make it more presentable, not that anyone uses myspace. but its a decent webpage if you keep it nice and neat.
but what has suprised me is the number of actual links to ME. online... it used to be like one or two links but now the number is growing... I'm all over the USyd website, I used to be on art express (that used to be the top search in 2008 but now occurs on page 11 of the search), and then there's a live spaces profile which i don't use and then some stuff from ku-ring-gai youth council and of course, Science Revue stuff (Radius and Jurassic Quark) so yeah... Thats quite a number. Perhaps this year i'll try and up the number to more than 50 individual ones? who knows, maybe i'll make it. :P

-Charles
p.s. the - denotes love :)
p.p.s. I am notoriusly bad at blogging coz i feel like its silly to just chat about my innane stuff, but perhaps somewhere out there someone is reading and i take heart in that fact so who ever you are, thank you.

No comments: