Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

ANGRY EYEBROWS with sad eyes


Ugh, i think im going to cry.
I just wrecked one of my external hard drives, it fell over and started making grinding noises.
I still have the warranty, but if i want to get the data recovered its gonna cost me $1700. Its probably not worth the cost seeing as i only had my collection of anime and xena and some games and what not on it, which is easily replaceable. But it wasn't just my data. My brother stored some of his data on my hard drive as well, I'm not sure if its important or not, but i can't access it, can't back it up. If I try to get my data recovered its going to cost me (a shitload of) money, if I merely get my drive replaced, the data gets formatted, and i don't know if my brother's data is important enough to cost me up to $1700, probably isn't.
*sigh*
This bites big time... I think I need some chocolate.

No comments: