Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

exams... then HOLIDAYS!!!!

Ok so semester 1 is almost over, and then i'll be able to go on holidays for a bit.
For me that involves going to melbourne and watching WICKED.
Now i've already told this to some of my pals here and there, and the ones who are into musicals have been, on average like this
"omg i hate you", "you're so lucky"
yay making people jealous :P
I'm going to be in row CC in seats 24 and 25, and it is going to be AWESOME!!!
That and I'm going on science revue camp.
just to fill you in, i joined the USYD Science Revue. I auditioned and got a dancing role of all things
anyway so i'm going to the science revue camp before i go to melbourne and its going to be 2 days of intensive singing, dancing and acting, which will also be v. fun
but before i get to play i need to get past my exams, which i desperately need to do well on as i need to pass human biology, and end up with a credit average for the year.
That said, I'm going to go off and study for the next 3.5 hours before i have to go work.
See y'all round some time
-Charles

No comments: