Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Yearly Exams are upon us! Panic Panic

My yearlys are here. Eeeepppp! I mean (cough) oh no...
Anyway like i was saying, the yr 9 yearlys are upon Yr9 KHS and for me its a big issue because i pretty much havent studied a single bit. I blame it on me, my bad study habbits and the fact that i procastinate far too much (put things off until a later stage). I have a Science exam, English, Maths, Geography, Art, French Writing exam, French Listening exam, History and then French Speaking exam. (in that paticular order) there isn't much else to put in todays episode because i've been far to busy with my "study" or lack of in my case. As per usual next week the normal segments will return and as always if you would like to be part of any of thoes like THIS WEEKS BIRHTDAY BASHES! or just tell me anything amusing and random email me at nait_selrahc@yahoo.com.au and leave comments please I'd love to hear your feed back.
This is Nait Selrahc Signing off with this weeks phrase...
Revision for Yearly exams currently in progress.
Please do not disturb.
Thank You

No comments: